RESERVE YOUR FAMILY'S TICKETS TODAY!
There's so much to be discovered at Creative City Project 2016. There's something for everyone in the family!
- Acrobats from Cirque du Soleil flying high above Orange Ave
- Immerse yourself amongst the sections of the Central Florida Community Arts Orchestra for an experience like never before
- Experience the dance of Orlando Ballet among the city's high rises
Hundreds of artists and performers bring the streets to life with art and performance.
Frequently asked questions for families :
When is Creative City Project 2016?
5 - 11 PM on Saturday, October 15.
Will it be safe for my family?
Yes! The Creative City Project allows families who live and visit Orlando to discover Downtown Orlando with safety and ease all night long. Stay as long as you'd like!
- The Creative City Project employs officers from the Orlando Police Department to be present throughout the event.
- The streets are closed to keep pedestrians safe from traffic throughout the entire footprint of the event.
- Volunteers are present throughout downtown to help you find your way.
- There's plenty of room for strollers and for families to walk safely together.
Is all the programming suitable for families?
Almost all of the programming at the Creative City Project is appropriate for young audiences. After 9 PM – the last two hours of the event – some programming may tend toward PG-13. But we do see families staying with us until the event ends at 11 PM, and there will be programming your entire family will love.
If I'm driving, where do I park?
If you're not familiar with Downtown Orlando, we know that it can be difficult to know where to park. But Downtown Orlando has TONS of parking that will cost you around $10. You can find the garages here. The closest garages to the Creative City Project are the Library Garage on Central and the 55W garage on Pine St.
But, if you can walk a little bit, you'll encounter less traffic by parking at the City Commons Garage on Boone Ave or the Jefferson St Garage on Jefferson.
Where exactly in Downtown is the Creative City Project?
The event takes place on Orange Ave south of Central to Jackson St (Grand Bohemian)
Also on Pine St and Church St. east and west of Orange.
We also utilize Chase Plaza (where the movie theater is) and Lincoln Plaza (at the SunTrust building)
Is there food?
Yes... but not what you'd expect. There aren't vendors or trucks. We want you to try one of the restaurants in Downtown Orlando. There are some quick options under $10 and some fancier options as well throughout the event space.
Are there bathrooms?
Port-o-lets are provided throughout the event's footprint.
We can't wait to see you on Saturday, October 15.
AND WHILE YOU'RE HERE, HOW ABOUT HELPING US?
The Creative City Project is a registered arts non-profit, and we're able to put on this event because the generosity of partners just like you!
How can you help?
Share the event on Facebook to let your friends know : https://www.facebook.com/events/275664439433331/
And make a donation to support the Creative City Project.
Thanks for your support!