We look forward to hosting you at “Innovative Moments in Classical Music.” It will be a splendid evening!
Thursday, April 4 | 7 PM - 9 PM | Downtown Orlando | 55 W Church St | Unit 206N
On Thursday, April 4, 2019, a group of 100 guests – all committed to "Elevating Orlando as a global hub for creativity and innovation" – will gather for a magical night of
"Innovative Moments in Classical Music"
The evening will feature 25 musicians from the Orlando Philharmonic in an intimate environment, presenting selections representing pivotal moments in classical music history. The night will be conducted by OPO Music Director, Eric Jacobsen and hosted by Creative City Project Executive Director, Cole NeSmith.
We’re living in a pivotal moment, and what we do today will shape our city’s future for generations to come.
Society has always been shaped by the small few who have vision. Even more so, those who are willing to invest in those visions.
We stand at a special point in our young city’s young life. We find ourselves in this foundational time. And we have the unique opportunity to shape what our city will become decades and even centuries into the future.
The investment of the House of Medici in the 15th century has shaped Florence’s creative heritage even to this day. And in the same way, we have a unique opportunity to plant seeds now that will set Orlando on a creative trajectory that will transform the world.
I want to invite you to join us as we work to “cultivate a thriving arts community in Central Florida” and “Elevate Orlando as a global hub for creativity and innovation.” Let’s embrace the vision of that future and work together to bring it to life!
Cole NeSmith, Executive Director of the Creative City Project
Join The Society for Arts Innovation now :
Four ways we’re elevating Orlando together :
1. Produce weekly programming that connects nearly 750,000 people this year with important arts and cultural experiences across Orlando.
2. Connect new audiences with existing arts organizations.
3. Foster innovation in the arts across Central Florida by recognizing innovative organizations, leaders, and artists; and through artist workshops and seminars.
4. Create innovative and important arts experiences audiences can’t have anywhere else in the world — both at our annual event, IMMERSE, and throughout the year.
Join now to become a founding member :
Three amazing membership experiences :
1. Two seats for the 4-course Dining Experience at IMMERSE 2018 in partnership with The Dinner Party Project. October 19 or 20, 2018.
2. Tickets for two to an exclusive, Society-Members-Only event in the spring : “Moments of Innovation in Classical Music” featuring Eric Jacobsen and an ensemble from the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
3. VIP access to an upcoming, 2019 Creative City Project Special Event
Click here to get these perks and more!
Thank you for your investment into elevating Orlando as a hub for creativity and innovation.
Join us for IMMERSE 2018 : October 19-20, 2018
And join us in dreaming about the future : IMMERSE 2020
A 4 day event that platforms artists from around the world for an audience of 100,000
Unique experience with incredible artists
Cultural performances from around the world
More unique arts encounters than ever before
"Dear Citizen O" was a large post office installation. Guests were invited to write a letter, drop it in the mail slot, and then take a letter written by another guest from one of the mailboxes.