Three Step Innovative Brand Strategy
Collaborate with us to...
1. DEVELOP A Co-Branded, Targeted Social Campaign
We target specific audiences, relevant to your brand. Using our high-quality assets, we develop a highly effective, co-branded social media marketing campaign.
2. DESIGN AN Art-Centric, Live Brand Engagement
Next, we collaborate to develop an immersive and interactive arts experience around the most interesting aspects of your brand's story. Not only is it a meaningful live experience, it's something our audience will want to share.
3. Capture Compelling Assets For Broad Digital Reach
We capture that live experience in images and video for further activation in the digital space after the live event.
STEP 1 : Develop a Co-Branded, Targeted Social Campaign
Facebook reports that our ads are highly effective -- performing more successfully than 90% of ads in our category.
Here's an example of our reach with a $252 social media campaign in 2016.
These highly effective ads are coupled with targeted landing pages for each audience set.
Above : A still from the "Athleticism of Art" campaign we created for Orlando Health with the Orlando Ballet. The campaign had an organic reach of more than 100,000 before paid ads even started to run.
STEP 2 : Design an Interactive, Art-Centric, Live Brand Engagement
Case study 1 : Automotive
- We partner with a international automotive brand.
- That brand is featured as the event sponsor in our national ad campaign leading up to IMMERSE.
- At IMMERSE, we create an interactive keyboard (like in the movie BIG). The keyboard controls a series of melodic car horns and lights. When audience members jump on the keyboard, it plays the car horns and flashes the headlights.
- A team of videographers captures the live experience, and the video becomes a viral sensation beyond the life of the event.
Case Study 2 : Orlando City Soccer
In 2016, Orlando City Soccer was an area sponsor.
First, they drew audiences in through an interactive art experience
Second, they hosted mural artists as part of a OCS mural competition
Third, they engaged patrons through a social media campaign to vote for their favorite mural.
Last, the audience voted, Orlando City Soccer announced the winner. And the winner will paint a large scale mural in the new stadium.
Initial artist rendering of an interactive installation created in collaboration with our 2017 presenting sponsor, Orlando Magic.
STEP 3 : Capture Compelling Assets For Broad Digital Reach
Orlando City Soccer was successful in engaging the live audience at IMMERSE. AND they were successful in engaging an even wider audience through their digital channels after the live event.